Back to EPR Bullets
Thanks for your contributions!
Consider Team Building, Support of Team, Followership
For SSgt, TSgt, also Consider Leadership, Team Accomplishments, Recognition, Reward Others. Consider team.
- Ensured XX govt and contractor aircrew ready for flights--enabled $200M XxXX flight test program execution
- Multi-tasker--maintained 3 separate ARMS databases w/no errors--enabled $280M multi-program executions!
- Managed over $5,325 of purchases during end-of-FY/GSA card contracor transition--squadron funds protected
- Attended two Sq & Host Aviation Resource Mgmt courses--90% avg--center of ARMS expertise in AFMC
- Completed CCAF in Airport Management/fall graduate--4.0 GPA--sets academic standard for fellow NCOs
- Organized annual sq Thanksgiving dinner/holiday parade--unit morale and community relationship solidified
- Community standout--volunteered 12 hrs mentoring jr high students--ensured success of tomorrow's leaders!
- Trained 5 ANA medics; 8 ICU complex procedures/devices; advanced/maintained AOR health care transition
- Proactively organized four person team for Habitat for Humanity; assisted in construction of six new homes
- Member of Combat Dining Out committee; wrote/prepared script for event--built esprit de corps for 130+ prsnl
- Dedicated 8hrs to Habitat for Humanity; assisted home construction for USA vet--incr base/comm/VA relations
- Partnered w/Special Olympics; vol'd 8 hrs safety authority in equestrian event--asserted strong mil/comm ethos
- Aided Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command; searched for WWII remains--sprt'd DOD prsnl accounting effort
- Assisted Wounded Warrior; loaded, moved, and unpacked household goods; boosted morale of local hero
- Mbr of Earth Day 2009 Team; marked base storm drains...raised awareness on impact of non-storm pollutants
- Supported multiple unit/base functions; volunteered 15+ hrs to Sesame Street show/Derby Days/beautification
- Performs at SNCO lvl; SSgt in Msgt duty pstn; managed 6 Airman--ensured unit maintained misson/cmbt goals
- Reorganized ARMS section; streamlined shop/provided leadership/instilled pride; increased production 50%
- COR custodian manager/SARM section; managed 45+ mission essential records; enabled 2,619 trng sorties
- Sponsored local family during the holidays; provided 10 gifts/devoted five hours--fostered community
- Selflessly volunteered three hours of off duty time to babysitting and cleaning up airmans dinner at xroads cafe
- Recieved LOA from Col Czelusta for volunteering to be director of decorating at Gen Rice's reception dinner
- Assisted Chief Kolbaum as Amn mentor; helped raise awareness in SNCO tier on how to asst amn with issues
- Proffered aircrew retirement; presented final crew flight authorization- aided monumental moment for retiree
- Dedicated two hours to ACDC NCO mentoring session with young airman; encouraged AF career advancemnt
- Created outprocessing checklist; coord with base agencies--70% completed for servicing AF pop on FSH
- SAFB Air Show volunteer; raised $2K for Det Booster Club--aided deployed members/org morale/promotions
- SABC instructor for ALS; taught basic life spt/life-saving techniques--ensured 66 Sq prsnl deployment ready
- First responder hazardous fuel spill; contained 100 gallons of diesel; safegaurded environment from toxic spill
- Organized PACAF '09 Air Show security team; provided safe/secure environment--event enjoyed by 5K+ prsnl
- Volunteered 12 off-duty hours on gate project; saved Air Force $5500--reduced ground safety hazards by 75%
- Exceptional ops spt; performed Prime Knight svc on nine PACAF msns--gnd times reduced/velocity boosted
- CMDR's "go-to" expert for wg, gp & sq ART/SORTS--proffered three briefings to FW/CC--flawless reporting
- Expanded mobility database--reduced excess deployment prep by 40%--AOR required tracking increased 75%
- Conducted OPSEC training for 28 CS--62 mbrs better postured for worldwide deployments--key to readiness
- Hailed by two star General during safety board; provided support; aided in prevention of mishap reoccurrence
- RAF Croughton base soccer team member, played on two UK teams--fostered positive host nation relations
- Managed 10 person all source intelligence production section--led, guided and directed activities of junior analysts
- Implemented an internal Random Evaluation Program that increased external evaluation scores by 20%.
- Motivated team player; contributed off duty time and effort to support unit and community activities
- Oversaw On-the-job training program resulting in 6 airmen receiving their upgraded status ahead of schedule
- Proven management skills set him apart from peers-transformed unit from lax to compliant-promote ASAP!
- Primary Observer/Controller for exercise X--evaluated Security Forces combat teams during scenarios
- Led fire hydrant replacement; ensured 100% fire coverage for AAFES warehouse--$200M assets protected
- Everyone's dream leader; standards others strive to achieve-wingman for AFRL-promote this cycle a must
- Served on the 35 AMXS Christmas party Committee--raised morale for single soldiers
- Supported Airman Against Drunk Driving--worked 14 hours--contributed to prevention of 7 D.U.I. violations
- Kadena Integrated Delivery System Member--AADD NCO advisor--efforts helped cut base 07 DUI’s 30%
- Primary Observer/Controller for exercise X; directly responsible for biennial inspection success
- Generous contributor to the 2007 Combined Federal Campaign--donation contributed to smashing USAFE goal
- Captained the replacement of 2760 computer systems; recovered 100% of documented assets; excellent stewardship!
- Developed inspection criteria for 88th AW units; enabled units to prepare, equip and train on the use of
- In preparation for the ORI and for information integrity, organized and implemented a plan where the
- Helped reorganize section into efficient, streamlined shop--zero late reports for all training requirements
- Donated 40 hours off-duty time to mentor, instruct three high school students during study halls; superb mentor
New content is posted daily. Check back tomorrow for more examples.