Back to EPR Bullets
Thanks for your contributions!
Consider Team Building, Support of Team, Followership
For SSgt, TSgt, also Consider Leadership, Team Accomplishments, Recognition, Reward Others. Consider team.
- Oustanding NCO; unparalleled expertise and vital contributor to 5 FLOTUS missions; elite records manager
- Volunteered for AADD; contributed eight hrs to prgm/provided six Amn a safe ride--potential injuries averted
- Volunteered to proffer ceremony at grp CC Call--flawless action led to deserved recognition of award winners
- Civic minded; participated in Red Cross blood drive--replenished precious blood for over 174k AD members
- Vol'd for CAFB's "Pumpkin Patrol"; augmented Security Forces security efforts--ensured safety of 682 children
- Coached soccer team, 22 local children; provided 20 hrs of instruction/teamwork--boosted comm/AF relations
- Contributed four hours to base blood drive; assist collection of 150 sample units--expanded mission capability
- Dedicated to unit improvement; quickly ID'd/procured critical materials and essential CP operations equipment
- Trained photographers in HDR photography; 3hrs of intensive technique and critique--increasing job creativity
- Conducted/participated in 3 AD Retirements; recognized <20 yrs service--properly displayed esprit de corps
- Worked w/medical/firefighting personnel; staged head injury...honed MARE response/lauded as huge success
-Served as proffer at promotion ceremony; 35 airmen recognized, 150 guests attended--ensured event success
- Morale engineer! Designed/built tent privacy walls; allocated 68 sq ft/Amn--huge QoL boost for 73 deployers
- Superior mentorship shown in deployed location to FP airmen; motivating pers personally and professionally
- Dedicated; abruptly completed 86/86 OJT tasks--accomplished all requirements 2 months ahead of schedule
- Partnered w/Public health food facility team; saved $95K food loss from infestation--protected 16K base prsnl
- Orchestrated flawless ACC A8 summer picnic--efforts promoted team camaraderie--morale at all time high
- Model Wingman; responded to MDG appeal for blood donors; contribution will save OIF/OEF warrior lives
- Served as Sq PTL; worked w/fellow Amn to raise average PT score 10 pts; Sq better prepared for deployment
- New NCO, took control of training/operation plans, all programs compliant lead to squadron's "Excellent" rating
- Performed flag detail for retirement ceremony; recognized 20 years of faithful service--team member honored
- Volunteered to set up tents for annual volksmarch--support integral to success of yearly event
- Trained two fiber splicing teams, installed Wing crisis action tng networks; saved AF $1OK+ in TDY costs
- Revived and revised the retirement ceremony program; documented, streamlined process, raised support to 100%
- Led tank reseal team; reduced fuel leak delayed discrepancies to 0.6 per aircraft--bested MAJCOM goal by 80%
- Displays exceptional leadership qualities; ability to get the job done; recommend promotion/retention
- Motivated team player; contributed off duty time and effort to support unit's self-help project--saved est $15K
- Solid performer; displays exceptional leadership qualities /abilities--recommend promotion soonest
- Increased equipment readiness to 98%--10% over unit's score last year!
- Key member of antenna TCTO project; upgraded 14 satellite antennas; 180-day TCTO slashed to 90 days!
- Reviews regulations constantly; sharpens knowledge while providing an honest service to all AMC travelers
- Spearheaded youth/adult annual football game--improved morale for familys/Team Hill's military members
- Troops First Attitude, constantly striving for more training, sets the standards for improvised training methods, making sure that the XXXX shop is the best trained group in Civil Engineers; Great vision and judgment
- Participated in 8-hr Adopt-a-Highway cleanup; removed 500 lbs of refuse--fostered community/AF alliance
- Best in command! HQ AFSPC's Financial Management Specialist of the Year for 1997
- Managed six DOCEX teams in the Multinational Division-Northern Area of Operations (MND-AO)--multiplied intelligence collection ability!
- Reorganized and upgraded Pass & ID facility on off-duty time--saved over $5,000 in labor costs
- Flawless ‘08 UCI prep; garnered personal and team “Exceptional Performer” awd; key to sq “Excellent” rating
- Expertly led the Squadron enlisted members during the AMC IGX in March 2006, his efforts were praised by
- Selected to lead a joint theater team which discovered, targeted, and performed damage assessment on hundreds of key targets--critical to mission success
- Led 3 person water 4" main repair crew; directed damaged line exposure/fix--prevented $4k vs contractor cost
- Managed a team of four collection operators and five intelligence analysts in intelligence operations
New content is posted daily. Check back tomorrow for more examples.