Back to Letter of Reprimand
MEMORANDUM FOR (NAME OF INDIVIDUAL)
FROM: Unit/OFFICE SYMBOL
SUBJECT: Letter of Reprimand
1. Over the past three days you have failed to report to duty at the required time. The dates are 13 Feb 2012 at 0700, 13 Feb 2012 at 1200, and 16 Feb 2012 at 0700.
2. Your duty times, which you have failed to adhere to, are established by the commander. The repeated excuses of oversleeping will no longer be accepted. It is your duty as an adult and an Airman to wake up on time and report for Duty. You also failed to notify supervision that you would be late before arriving. Failure to report back from lunch is also unacceptable and you will now be required to bring your lunch into work, until told otherwise by your supervisor.
3. This is not your first occurrence with this problem; you have been briefed on numerous occasions. You continue to demonstrate a lack of ability to follow orders and perform your basic duties as an Airman. Your continued lack of discipline is a violation of UCMJ Article 92 and 86-Absence without Leave, and will not be tolerated. As a military member it is your responsibility to maintain accountability and ensure that supervisors and peers are aware of where you are. Any further occurrence of this will result in more severe punishment.
4. PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT. AUTHORITY: 10 U.S.C. 8013. PURPOSE: To obtain any comments or documents you desire to submit for consideration concerning this action. ROUTINE USE: Provides you an opportunity to submit comments or documents for consideration. If provided, the comments or documents you submit become a part of the action. DISCLOSURE: Your written acknowledgment or receipt and signature are mandatory. Any other comments or documents you provide are voluntary.
5. You will indicate receipt and understanding of this letter in the space below. You have 3 duty days in which to provide a response if you choose. A response is not required.
SUPERVISORS NAME, RANK, USAF
1st Ind, Name of Individual
TO: Unit/Office Symbol
Receipt acknowledged at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ hours, on _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2012.
I understand that I may submit a response within three duty days.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name of Individual, RANK, USAF