Back to Quarterly Awards
JOB PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Single-handedly repaired C-5 Core Processing System malady, ensuring on-time mission achievement, saving 50 man hours across multiple shops.
- Coordinated BAS/ESM prgm to unit lvl briefed units on new procedures—100% compliant w/HHQ directive
- Tackled AFE Quality Assurance pgm; created shop trend analysis metric system--increased equipment tracking
Acting First Sergant/Sq Superintendent for four mo--enforced standards; Sq personnel comply with AFI's
- Partnered w/MSM's ROFR office; max'd utilization w/in 3 mil clinics/recaptured 600 visits--saved AF $90K
- Organized two week GDSS training class-four base agencies/50 personnel trained; delivered emerging system to Beale
- Emergency deployed to Vicenza, Italy, trained 171st Airborne Brigade on high frequency radio operation
- Superior performer! Certified over 60 items of TMDE, key to laboratory's 5 day backlog--lowest backlog in years
- Expertly processed and delivered 50K+ lbs of UK destined mail--boosted morale for 100K UK postal patrons
- Helped 129th Signal Bn troubleshoot high data rate comm links in Iraq--quickly restored links critical for C2
- Coordinated ground operations for Copper Shield mission supporting Gen. Flintstone--textbook operation
- Monitored theater communications during activation of new data switch--coordination with V Corps soldiers
- Superb manager; programmed/executed recurring work program with impressive 100% completion rate
- Arranged loan of scarce resources for 11D pre-deployment tactical training--increased deployment readiness
- Developed new research methodology--improved the accuracy and timeliness of reports by 25%
- Scheduled both recurring and emergency maintenance on work center equipment--ensured data on target at 99% rate!
- Visited USAFE/6ASOS and USAREUR HQ to increase operational knowledge--reduced obstacles to Comm
- Performed end-of-runway, through flight, and phase inspections--attention to detail resulted in zero mishaps
- Quickly replaced a defective RC-135 engine feed manifold valve--installed new component in 5 hours--ahead of schedule!
- Configured software for substitute satellite radio while ship under repair--insured continued 7th Fleet C2
- Agile Combat Support!--Reviewed, prepared over 3K troops in less than a week for deployment--100% met requirements
- Updated Cargo Movement Operating System (CMOS) for all deploying pax with 100% accuracy
- Provided support for US Army Europe tactical radio operational training--increased unit comm capability
- Disseminated daily image reports and indexes via SIPRNET--100% accurate, correctly formatted and ahead of schedule!
- Quick-witted; when communications failed with Nellis controller, assumed control of camera suite--prevented loss of feed
- Instructed 88MI personnel on secure tactical radio operation--added new tool to MI communication inventory
- Moved 12,000 passengers and 500 short tons of baggage with zero aircraft delays--extremely proficient!
- Stellar up-keep of $2.5M vehicle fleet--achieved 99% in-commission rate--mission readiness enhanced
- Participated in numerous teleconferences planning the transition to new standard communications network
- Maintained shift schedule, training, equipment and ADPE (Automated Data Processing Equipment) inventories--100% effective!
- Conducted daily heat stress evaluations; protected over 12,000 workers and children in three day care centers
- Documented procedures for resource tracking software, distributed--increased equipment fielding efficiency
- Recommended use of user-friendly thermostats and filter replacement media--modernized without expense
- Re-engineered inadequate 2.5-ton air conditioning system at busy 22nd Comm Squadron snack bar
- Arranged week-long operations planning class for USEUCOM planners--trained 9 component planners
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Use of website constitutes acceptance of terms